(1) To raise awareness of Osaka wine, acquire new devotees and stimulate demand
(2) To support growers of grapes for wine
(3) To offer accurate information about wine to its sellers and providers
(4) To promote mutual support among associate members
2. Organization Name
The organization’s name is “Osaka Wineries Association.”
3. Qualifications for Becoming an Associate Member
(1) To qualify to be a regular associate member of the Association, it is necessary to be affiliated with a small-scale business and to meet the following conditions.
・Winemaker (person who holds a wine manufacturing license) or employee thereof
(2) To qualify to be a semi-associate member of the Association, it is necessary to be affiliated with a small-scale business and to meet one of the following conditions.
1. Cultivator of grapes for wine (or one with the intent to do so)
2. Operator of an eating and/or drinking establishment that primarily serves wine, or employee thereof
3. Seller of alcoholic beverages, or employee thereof
4. Other person aligned with the objectives of this association, who has applied for membership and obtained the approval of all regular associate members
5. Office Location
On the premises of Katashimo Wine Foods Co., Ltd., located at 2-9-14 Taiheiji, Kashiwara-shi, Osaka.
(1) Planning and execution of events that promote demand
(2) Offering technical guidance and human resources to growers of grapes for wine
(3) Construction of systems such as collaborative farming to support growers of grapes for wine
(4) Launching and developing a joint brand(s)
(5) Offering education and information to improve management and technical aspects related to the business activities of associate members, and disseminating information about the Association’s projects
(6) Carrying out business on behalf of associate members
(7) Providing information on plans for trade fairs and pop-up sales events related to associate members’ products (excluding aspects related to liquor trading licenses, liquor sales licenses, etc.)
(8) Activities related to associate members’ welfare benefits
(9) As a general rule, meetings of regular associate members are held once a month (excluding busy seasons. The office will contact each associate member regarding the schedule, etc. The meeting participants are not limited to regular associate members, but semi-associate members may also participate as needed.) A general meeting of all associate members is held once a year (when an extraordinary general meeting is held, Association members contact the office, and the office informs each associate member of the schedule, etc.)
(10) Other activities related to the above activities
7. Means of Notification
Notifications posted in storefronts of each associate member
8. Business Year
The business year begins on April 1 of each year and ends on March 31 of the following year.
9. Officers and Terms of Office
Officers are selected from among regular associate members by resolution of a general meeting of all associate members.
(1) Number of Officers: Chairman (1), Vice-Chairmen (2), Auditors (2)
(2) Term of Office
Chairman: Two years, or until the end of the second general meeting held after taking office, whichever is shorter
Vice-Chairmen: Two years, or until the end of the second general meeting held after taking office, whichever is shorter
Auditors: Two years, or until the end of the second general meeting held after taking office, whichever is shorter
10. Membership Dues
No membership dues will be collected.
11. Charging and Collection of Expenses
No expenses will be charged on a regular basis. Participants in each project will share expenses as needed.
Regarding changes relating to matters of importance to the Association, such as membership in or withdrawal from the Association, change of office location, business content, business year, imposition of expenses and the collection method of imposed expenses, and routine business matters, decisions will be made as needed at meetings of the office and regular associate members.
Participants in each meeting can be flexibly nominated at the request of regular associate members.
October 11th, 2012
Osaka Wineries Association
President, Katashimo Wine Foods Co., Ltd.
2-9-14 Taiheiji, Kashiwara-shi, Osaka
President, Asuka Wine Corporation
1104 Asuka, Habikino-shi, Osaka
1184 Asuka, Habikino-shi, Osaka
Representative Director, Nakamura Wine Studio
President, Kawachi Wine Co., Ltd.
1027 Komagatani, Habikino-shi, Osaka